THE PERFECT CANDIDATE
We are looking for a skilled coach and natural leader with some lead or management experience under their belt. Our perfect candidate loves identifying each team member’s strengths and putting them in a position to succeed. You will be instrumental in helping us meet our client’s expectations by owning the daily task list and serving as main point of contact for our Kotis Warehouse and Fulfillment center in Fairfield, OH.
At Kotis, we’re building a team of brand evangelists, designers, and doers who are obsessed with creating amazing products. We’re the brand behind the brand, the makers of amazing swag solutions meant to amplify our client’s message and connect their people. We built new, clean, state-of-the-art facilities in Fairfield, OH and Ogden, UT to keep ahead of our customers’ demands and we need technically skilled people who want to build with us as we grow. We tackle every project with unbridled enthusiasm, promising that in the end we always make the Best Shirts & Swag Ever.
- Ensure all daily tasks are being completed by staff including shipping, cycle counting, and receiving to meet GSL’s
- Enforce AMAZING quality control from team members
- Manage fulfillment projects and iBuys including scheduling, tracking costs, managing calendar, enforcing procedures
- Be main contact for KWF at your location (email and phone) to ensure all messages are responded to within 12hrs
- Effectively communicate with Kotis staff or other departments regarding inquiries into order status, iBuy tracking, inventory questions or other inquires
- Coach, mentor, provide positive and constructive feedback to help improve the skill set and productivity of the team
- Train staff members (employees & temporary)
- Work with Fulfillment Director to ensure we are properly staffed
- Problem solve when scheduling issues arise and fix by communicating with crew members and assigning them tasks
- Identify issues and provide solutions for mis-ships or inventory issues
- Maintain essential and project-based inventory
- Help team use computers and tablets for many different functions of their jobs
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment at KWF
- Fill in to help complete daily core tasks are completed due to absences by regular staff or during peak seasons
- Monday – Friday required
- 8:30am – 5pm
- Position is full time
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- 1+ year Management or lead experience required
- Warehouse environment experience strongly desired
- Capable of remaining calm and composed under pressure
- Thrives in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Strong ability to use Outlook and Excel confidently
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 30lbs at times
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Regularly stand for long periods of time while reaching with hands and arms
- Specific vision abilities include sharp vision, focus, depth perception and ability to identify colors
Additionally, while performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to warm or cold weather. The noise level in the work environment is often loud and tasks associated with this position cause hands and clothes to get dirty.